Monday 27 October 2008

Morning Power Questions - Anthony Robbins


Anthony Robbins - Awakening the Giant Within

Anthony Robbins is a great inspirational speaker. In his book, Awaken the Giant Within, he says that our life experience is based on what we focus on and he devised a series of Power Questions intended to be asked of yourself each and every morning. Try and come up with at least 2 to 3 answers for each question.

I should stress that I have reworded the questions a little as my clients have found this easier to understand.

One final but important point that I should like to add is that we frequently hear the saying "As you think, so shall you be." However, I believe that positive attitude and the law of attraction is much more than just 'thinking' ...it is more about 'feeling.'

These Anthony Robbins Morning Power Questions are designed to cause you to experience more happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment and love every day of your life.

What am I happy about in my life now?
What am I happy about in my life now?
What is it that makes me happy?
How does that make me feel?

What am I excited about in my life now?
What is it that makes me excited?
How does that make me feel?

What am I proud about in my life now?
What is it that makes me proud?
How does that make me feel?

What am I grateful about in my life now?
What makes me grateful?
How does that make me feel?

What am I enjoying in my life right now?
What is it that I enjoy?
How does that make me feel?

What am I committed to in my life right now?
What is it that makes me committed?
How does that make me feel?

Who do I love?
Who loves me?
What is it that makes me loving?
How does that make me feel?

Copyright © Anthony Robbins


To read more from "Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins, click on the link below.



Anthony Robbins' latest inspirational works, "Living Health" is now available for purchase in the UK...see below.




No comments: